Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Coming out ?

Honestly I've been entertaining this idea a lot. Should I just come out and put myself out here in the blogging world with my real name. I had a great breakfast with my BFF today and as always we catch up on things because we're both busy with our lives. But if someone really wanted to find out who I truely am, they would have no problem finding that out. I mean I like to think that I'm being sneaky by not having my real name on here, but I'm a writer, a journalist and as of late almost a community activist. I have everything from a myspace to a face book and it's not hard to find me and who I am really. Of course I just outted myself by writing about it, but I don't care anymore. I may be undocumented but there's little anyone can do to put me in danger or try to harm me. I'm sneakier than I look. But I will continue to entertain the idea in the mean time. 

1 comment:

Lu said...

I have been wondering the same thing...

When I was kid I always thought writers with pseudonyms were the coolest, they always got away with speaking their minds. That is one of the benefits of anonymity. On the other hand, keeping up with multiple online personas and accounts can get tiring after a while.