Friday, January 23, 2009

I love the rain

Really I do. The smell, the air and even the cold embrace of the wind
as I'm walking down the street. When ever it rains it feels like all
the negative vibes lingering in the air are literally washed away.
Much like a shower, I tend to feel refreshed and rejuvinated. I also
tend to go out more in the rain than on any regular sunny day. I just
love the rain. It's funny because I notice that when it rains, the
world slows down, but me ? I pick up the slack and get out there. I've
also been meaning to go to the beach when it's raining and take
pictures, but no luck yet. Even now as I'm writing this through my
phone waiting for the bus to go to my shitty, but needed job I'm
feeling rather extatic because of the rain. It makes everything
better. Uh oh, my bus is here.