Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Roller Derby

OMG, OMG, OMG !!!!! after more than a year of wishing I could go I
finally said screw it and I went to the roller derby, alone but
whatever it was TOTALLY WORTH IT !!! To see those woman play their
hearts out on those skates and ram each other to the floor is a sight
that has to be experienced.

I went even after I woke up 5:45 for work left early and then went to
volunteer at a local community garden for about 3 hrs. Took a shower
then made my way to the roller derby. My ankle and feet are killing me
but it was SOOO WORTH IT. There was electricity in the air I tell ya.

I'm going to the next one a month from now but I got so inspired by
these beautiful ladies that I wanna write a story about them. That and
I wanna be able to take pictures of the damn thing. If there's a
roller derby league near you, go to it. You won't regret it.
~ con safos ~