Wednesday, March 04, 2009

25 Random things about El Random Hero

~ con safos ~

So yeah...been kinda busy with life to write anything worth while, so I'd figure I'd do the lazy thing and recycle something. Dumbs things about a dumb person. 25 of them to be exact. You will be a little dumbmer after reading this useless info so enjoy hahah.

1. I have two last names

2. I've been told I have the mind of an artist on several occasions

3. "Blank" is a fertile area, or a field in a fertile area, common in Spain, in which a variety of common vegetables and fruit trees, especially lemons, are cultivated for family consumption and sale. Typically, huertas belonging to different people are in groups around a river or other water source because of the amount of irrigation required. (That explains why I'm short and brown)

4. I once stayed with a dog lost dog for an hour waiting for the dog catcher to come get him, They never did.

5. I've been sleeping in a sleeping bag for the last two years.

6. I don't know how to drive, not like I can get a license anyway.

7. I love stickers

8. I have it in my head that I'm going to die young for some reason

9. I once put my thumb on a car cigar lighter t find out how it feels

10. I had "sticky" fingers when I was a kid

11. I end up wearing black a lot because I never realized I bought shirts that were black. That and I have no fashion sense.

12. I love anime

13. If I was a woman I would be an ugly woman to say the least

14. I've had peanut butter and jelly hot dogs thanks to La Crisis

15. Iguana soup really does taste a lot like chicken soup

16. I have captain americas shield sown on my paintball jerseys chest and spider-man on both sides

17. "It's only funny when I'm not hurt" is the first thing I said after I almost broke my right ankle doing a jump on a dirt bike.

18. I've been dumpster diving on more than one occasion

19. My ideas and concepts are so farfetched that I would be deemed insane for thinking like that.

20. I love eye candy.

21. I have three younger sisters

22. In a parallel universe I would be know as Peter Parker

23. I learned english and american pop culture by watching the Simpsons and tv sitcoms when I was a kid.

24. I cried when I saw both Babe movies

25. My last girlfriend tried to gentrify me

4 comments:

Refried Dreamer said...

apparently we have alot more in common than i thought. #1,2,8,9,19,21,& 23 cept it was illegal mexican babysitters, english learning spanish,and reading their bible in spanish to them.
nice to meet you.

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
El Random Hero said...

pleasure to meet you. Sorry I erased your comment marrisa :-(

Jeffrey Weiss said...

You've been selected as having one of the Best Random Things on the Web on your list. No kidding.

Come to BestRandomThings.com to see your Thing and many others.

Thingmeister Jeffrey