Friday, March 13, 2009

Morning Chilaquiles

Can you see them ? Top left hand corner. Soul food is the best and yes
I know I need to stop eating like this but I can't help it sometimes.
I don't have to work today, which lifts my spirits.

I decided to grab some desayuno before I go do work today as a guest
speaker at one of my old high schools. I'll be talking to the class
about journalism and how as an undocumented resident, I use the
Internet and new media to talk about my life and helping to change
peoples perceptions about undocumented college students.

This is the second time I'm going, but this time I'm going in solo.
Last time aroud am x and my bff tagged along. Should be a good time.
Expect a post. Till then I'm going to enjoy another beautiful day here
in Cali.

The sun is shinning, birds are chirping and the streets are alive with
the daily hussle and bussle of everyday life. Today is a very rare day
and I'm gonna savor all of it.

~ con safos ~