Monday, March 02, 2009

Startin' the week off right

Damn I'm so freaking sleepy...zzzzz
...Saturday kicked my ass so bad I'm feeling like crap that got runned
over, put in a brown paper bag, put on an old grumpy mans door step,
set aflame and stomped out viciously. Yeah I'm tired.

However, as I'm sitting here with a plate of pancakes in front of me,
I would love some cajeta to go with them, and talking to my bestest
buddies in the world yaking it up, I got late Christmas presents. We
don't follow tradition mind you, so we do our own thing. Ghetto vegan
gave me the card in the picture and a cool shirt, thanks !!! My other
friend gave me a tape recorder so I can hear my voice and feel good
bout myself.

But what a great way to start the week right ?! Great friends, ok food
and gifts. Now I don't really feel as crappy anymore and a little
reenergized in taking on the week. I can't wait for the Watchmen to
come out. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff happening so stayed tuned. Same
bat-time, same bat-channel.
~ con safos ~