Friday, May 22, 2009

Internet at the library

I spent a few hours at the library catching up online and updating
things. I left when the library was closing and I noticed from te
corner of my eye that the girl in the gray vest was writing a blog
post. I remember when I was doing to the same. I didn't have a phone
with Internet capabilities or a lap top, so I would go to the public
library and do what I could within the one hour time limit.

I've come a long way from those days, but seeing that girl doing here
thing took me back. I also noticed how many of the kids there were
doing their hw because they don't have computers at home. Just not
having a computer at home puts kids in school at such a disadvantage.
I hate that that idiot Arnold wants to cut billions from education and
ammenities that help those in need. So far health insurance, welfare
and cal grants are looking to be cut back and eventually "terminated."
Fucking pendejo.
~ con safos ~