Sunday, May 31, 2009

IYEC Closing

Alas, all good things must come to an end and the conference is no
different. A lot of people learned important information today that
hopefully will empower them and pass the info along to others. I
myself had a great ol' time and was moved to see soo many people coming
to support.

Ohhhh and I neglected to mention that at the end they gave away three $300 scholarships to students in attendance. Two high school and one for Jr College. The cooler thing is that one the winners was with the group I attended the conference with. Sweet.

A HUGE BIG UPS to IDEAS for putting on this shin dig and for all of
the volunteers and allies that made it possible. They're work is not
in vain. Over the conference was great. Personally, they didn't teach
me anything new but I'm an exception. This was more beneficial for
other people and students barely learning about AB 540 and what's
going on. Things are chinging for the better to say the least. Fight
the power and Viva Mexico cabrones !!!!!

~ con safos ~