Thursday, April 12, 2012

Piss



I don't think I say this enough, but if it wasn't for heavy metal, I'd be a fucking punk. Ever since I heard that first guitar solo on Metallica's 'And Justice for All' album, I've been a devoted metal through and through. And over the years it has only grown in terms of the bands I've come to love and my appreciation for this music. Few can understand it and if you don't, then we'll be that much better off without you for it.

Metal isn't a phase I went through or something I listen to casually, metal is in my life everyday in every way. And as I listen to the newly released song 'piss' by Pantera, for the 100th time, I can't help think what my life would be like if I didn't have heavy metal music in my life. All I know is that I'm thankful for having found heavy metal in my life. We all have our different taste and different music gets us all through hard times, but nothing compares to heavy metal. With it's roots in the blues to the double bass pedals that sound like thunder storms, I live for heavy metal music.